作者:Quartermain
来源:巴士论坛
论坛地址
原来四叶在船员居住舱的2号舱室发现了一枚炸弹。
Sigma: B-Bomb?! No...no way...
西格玛:炸-炸弹?!不……不可能……
这时,西格玛回忆起之前在AB室出现的“幻觉”,也就是他在无意识的情况下调用了平行空间的记忆:
Phi: So...thank you, Sigma. Goodbye...
菲爱:因此……谢谢你,西格玛。再见……
↓随后回忆到设施爆炸的场景。
Of course! It was the same bomb I'd seen in my...vision! Then it hadn't been a hallucination... ... ... ...
没错!就是这枚炸弹我当时在自己的脑海里……见过的!这么说那并不是幻象……………………
Had it actually been a premonition?
这的是一种预感?
Quark: W-W-We need to tell everybody!
夸克:我-我-我们要去通知其他人!
Clover: No, it's all right. Luna's out rounding them up. They should be here in juuust a few seconds...
四叶:不,不必费心了。月神已经去通知他们了。几秒钟后他们应该就就就会到了……
话音刚落走廊里传来了一阵脚步声,随后其余的几个人冲入了舱室。
Clover: See?
四叶:瞧?
Dio: Where is it?! Where's this bomb!?
戴奥:它在哪呢?!炸弹在哪里!?
No sooner had she spoken the words than the rest of our fellow captives appeared. Luna pushed through them and pointed at the bomb.
还没等我们几个人听明白戴奥的问题时月神的话已经说出了口。她从人墙后面挤了过来指着炸弹说到。
Luna: There! You see?
月神:就在这!你能看到吗?
... ... …………
For several long moments, we just stared in silence. Slowly we began to eye one another, old suspicions suddenly reawakened.
过了好长的一段时间,我们只是默默地盯着这枚炸弹。慢慢地我们开始相互打量,心中那份沉睡了许久的怀疑突然又惊醒了过来。 (one another=each other相互、彼此的意思)
It was Phi who finally broke the silence.
最终菲爱打破了沉默。
Phi: It doesn't look like it has a timed detonator. There must be a remote somewhere.
菲爱:这枚炸弹好像没有定时雷管。这肯定是一枚由遥控器引爆的遥控炸弹。
Alice: You're right. It'll probably use an active button or switch of some sort, not a dead-man switch.
Alice: If we can get it, we should be safe as long as we don't press the button.
爱丽丝:没错。大概是需要用按钮或开关什么的来激活,不是定时炸弹。如果我们能拿到遥控器,那么只要我们不去按起爆按钮就应该没有什么危险。
Phi: Hmm...
菲爱:嗯……
Sigma: Who was the first person to find this?
西格玛:谁是第一个发现炸弹的人?
Clover: Me... And...and Luna. We found it while we were searching this room.
四叶:我……和……和月神。我们当时正在搜查这个房间然后就看见了。
Sigma: I thought you and Luna were in the lounge...
西格玛:我记得你和月神是待在酒吧间啊……
Clover: Well, yeah. We looked all over but we couldn't find anything there...
四叶:是,没错。我们把那里上上下下都找遍了但一无所获……
Luna: So we gave up on the lounge and came here.
月神:所以我们离开了酒吧间来到了这里。
Phi: I can confirm that. I wanted to look around the lounge some more, so I stayed back. You guys must have found it when you got here, then?
菲爱:我可以证明。我想再在酒吧间里多看看,所以就留下了。然后,你们俩就在这里找到了炸弹是吗?
Luna: Yes.
月神:是的。
Phi: How did you know it was a bomb?
菲爱:你怎么知道这是一枚炸弹的?